Dear parents/ carers,
Please carry out the following with your child:
- read with your child daily- recording any comments in their reading record
- practice sounds and tricky words which can be found in your child’s sound book
- encourage your child to dress themselves independently, and practice doing up their zips
- complete some addition and subtraction number sentences and practice the formation of numbers (see rhyme attached)
- practice writing sentences, ensuring your child uses capital letters, finger spaces and full stops where required.
Please find below a list of useful links that you can use to support your child’s learning while at home:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qpn2839Kro Phase 2 jolly phonics rhymes.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=phase+3+jolly+phonics&view=detail&mid=D2A3EB59B12DE5A1A17CD2A3EB59B12DE5A1A17C&FORM=VIRE Phase 2 and 3 jolly phonics rhymes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvMyssfAUx0 Tricky words song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R087lYrRpgY Tricky words song.
We have also attached some useful resources to support the above at home.